xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

The Beatles

The beatles rule, they may be a bit old for most all of you young pups.

But believe me when i say they rock

MY CHOICE

yesterday

get back

with a little help from my friends

paperback writer

yellow suberine

day tripper

come together

elenor rigby

a hard days night

eight days a week

cant buy me love

They set some very important rules in the pop/rock world and did amazing things with the technology of their time. From their days on there have been quite better bands, but none as important and crucial as them! IMO, Lennon and Mccartney were creatively brilliant, Harrison did some very fantastic stuff too... and there was also that Ringo guy behind the drums (that's the most I can say about him, actually :D ).They were great indeed.Cheers :D

To anybody who says that the younger generation has no taste in muzak, don't lose the light yet. I am fourteen, and as I look down, I see the faces of John, Paul, George, and Mr. Starr on my shirt. For my choices of songs, it would be Yesterday, Eleanor Rigby, and Let It Be (the t-shirt I am currently wearing).

They are the foundation for modern rock. Now I listen mostly heavy metal, but I enjoy going back to the classic rock that started it all.

The beatles rule,    they may be a bit old for most all of you young pups.

But believe me when i say they rock  

MY CHOICE

yesterday

get back

with a little help from my friends

paperback writer

yellow suberine

day tripper

come together

elenor rigby

a hard days night

eight days a week

cant buy me love

u forgot across the universe.. and watching the wheels turn if u consider john lennon's stuff beatles.. across the universe is uba. and there's a very pretty aimee man cover of it. the david bowie version is pretty terrible imho....

The Beatles is my favorite band. They have 2 song I always listen when i have trouble, when I feel sad .... And they help me feel better. they are Yesterday and Let it be .... When i listen these song, "all my trouble seem so far away ", and i will "let it be" every problems... just try to think about future , and try to work for the future !

The Beatles are awesome. They are all excellent musicians that paved the way for a lot of modern music. My favorite song of theirs would have to be Norwegian Wood.