xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

3 word game - (By Sick People)

alrighty peoples, the 3 word game is simple, each person will add three words to the story already written, simply copy the story from the last post, add your three words and post it, then the next person will copy that entire post and add their three words, no full stops are allowed, commars are fine, anything goes pretty much, make it as wacky as you want, don't 2 in a row or more, try and leave 2 or 3 posts inbetween yours and your next post as this will make the game a lot more fun...i start:Once there was

I am going to skip "bardock"s post

New rule: You should put your three words in bold at the end.

I think it would make it easier for some reason...

Once there was A big fat Lama eating a game called the 'two lama's and when he finished

Once there was A big fat Lama eating a game called the 'two lama's and when he finished

he dropped dead on the spot four legs skyward

Once there was A big fat Lama eating a game called the 'two lama's and when he finished he dropped dead on the spot four legs skyward which was his

Once there was A big fat Lama eating a game called the 'two lama's and when he finished he dropped dead on the spot, four legs skyward, which was his least faorite thing

Once there was A big fat Lama eating a game called the 'two lama's and when he finished he dropped dead on the spot, four legs skyward, which was his least faorite thing in the world