xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Sig

Hmm I think the left part of the 'globe' must be a little transparent to cover the unsmoothness of the stroke and give some outer glow to you code fx text to make it more visible , but other than that it's great! It has some techno style and the bg matches, keep it up! 8.5/10 :D

Nice idea about the outer glow for the text. :DAbout the globe, that's more difficult. It's on the same layer as all the other tech stuff, and if I turn the opacity down on the whole layer, then the other parts are more difficult to see, and the text is too emphasized. I tried putting another copy of the globe directly over the other one, see what you think.And thanks for replying.

WOW! fabulous! hehe you guys are all embossified! :D i like your sigs, peepz! nice! and different from what i'm used to seeing (mostly blends)