xisto Community
iGuest

GTA:SA

Well, I woulda thought it would take them a year to release it as usual, but I could be wrong. I have it for ps2 and its good the way it is.

I hope it is good on computer, I might ( dare I say rip it) from a friend who is getting it, but I would personally rather have it on PS2 :

I have it, it's a great game but can get slightly boring after you beat it. BTW There are jetpacks and you can use a dildo as a weapon.

I've played it on the PS2 of a friend of mine. If a PS2 can handle the game, a medium-end pc can do that too :D. But on the PS@ GTA: SA looked worse than GTA: VC on the PC...

can't wait for it to come out on PC... its so damn good!!! bikes n wheelies n multiple-person drive-bys n bank robberies n house robberies n over 5 times the map size of vice city!! anybody here own it? mai frend's got it on PS2 and he says its the best game ever... from the reviews ive read and fromlaying Vice City, i beleive him... dammit i want that game!

Just wait two more months and it will be in stores. I've read on several sites that Rockstar claimes it will be ready for PC in February :D.