xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Zenchi

Reputation Do you believe in it?

Do you judge people based on reputation solely?  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't really care about it, if its in the negitive it just means someone doesn't like something you posted or whatever, its not like its what everybody else thinks or always what I think. If its high that just means either your a good poster helpful or w/e or people just *BLEEP* up to you.

I'm new, so you are all starting out even to me. I just noticed that reputation link- Interesting. I don't think it's fair that if someone doesn't like you they can go into every thread and give you negative points. I don't know... I might change my mind about that. :P

well i do belive in reputation,me as an admin,i can see what members think of me,and if they want to do something for me you know...but i only got like +3 or so...Am i a good admin?