xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

"The Day After Tommorow" - Coming True?? Yes? No?

Well as many of you are aware i'm sure, there was a movie released this year named "The Day After Tommorow" those of you that are familiar with it, does it make you a little nervous, and ask "is it really coming true?"Look at what's happend this year.- The exact same ice Shelf (Larson :D shown in the Movie to have breaken off, a piece the size of Rhode Island, actually happend a few months after the movie was released. A very uncanny coincidance.- Next, a horrific Hurricane season, not just for Florida, but for Japan as well. Some of the most powerful Hurricanes this century slammed into Japan and the Korean Peninsula, as well as Taiwan and China. 4 in total hit Florida, all of them being major hurricanes. Setting records, severe weather phenomenon!- Then a few days ago, this major Tsunami caused by a huge and devestating Earthquake, even though the one caused in the movie was from another reason, still, a Tsunami and Earthquake of this Magnitude, Bilblical Poroportions.- Finally, not many know, but a FOOT of snow fell in SOUTHERN TEXAS the other day, and it even snowed in Brownsville, on the Mexican border with Texas. IT even snowed in parts of Northern Mexico, how odd is this? It broke records in Texas and in Mexico that were set in the 1800s, or even earlier.This has been a very VERY odd year for weather this year, could this be an omen, and the US Meteoroligical Society predicts an even more active Hurricane season next year...(It also snowed in New Orleans, and Mobile, Alabama on the Gulf coast, and aslo on the Florida State line with Alabama).Kevin Cho Tipton - Pioneer Audio Productions General ManagerSources for Information: CNN, The Weather Channel, The Korean Tribune

Well as many of you are aware i'm sure, there was a movie released this year named "The Day After Tommorow" those of you that are familiar with it, does it make you a little nervous, and ask "is it really coming true?"

I thought the same thing when i heard what had happened..

Plus it snowed here in NW england on christmas day! As far as i can remember its never done that before (in my lifetime)

Interesting theory!But we shouldn't forget that most of these disasters can be contributed to human interference (Except for the tsunami's in asia over xmas).

hmmm...if only it could snow in singapore or mysia too.....im sure nazrin would like it...

lol, the grass is always greener at the other side of the fence!
I don't think you'll miss the miserable cold and sleeth that comes with the snow. :wink:

Those reasons are good reasons, but you don't need them, the movie provided a scientific method, and reason for it happing (which by the way that?s REAL scientific research! :shock: (SHOCK), everything in that movie could happen in a few 100 years or so, maybe not as big as the movie showed, but it would throw the earth into a new ice age! And because the earths magnetic charge would change (meaning north would be south, and south would be north [causing the earth to become extremely confused and mass chaos would occur thru the weather])

Interesting theory!But we shouldn't forget that most of these disasters can be contributed to human  
interference (Except for the tsunami's in asia over xmas).

exactly, and thats why it happined in the movie

Interesting theory!But we shouldn't forget that most of these disasters can be contributed to human  
interference (Except for the tsunami's in asia over xmas).

exactly, and thats why it happined in the movie

Don't know! Haven't seen it. :shock:

I hope it doesn't happen in before 2100, i'll probably be alive up until around t he turn of the century if Medical science keeps progressing, or we dont annhilate eachother in a Nuclear 3rd world war...ahhKevin Cho - Pioneer Audio Productions Genearl Manager

Well as many of you are aware i'm sure, there was a movie released this year named "The Day After Tommorow" those of you that are familiar with it, does it make you a little nervous, and ask "is it really coming true?"

I thought the same thing when i heard what had happened..

Plus it snowed here in NW england on christmas day! As far as i can remember its never done that before (in my lifetime)
well how old are you....50?.....20?.......10-15.....over60???

Firstly: I'm from Denmark but now live in Australia.Secondly: There's a lot of snow in Australia's mountains in winter, especially in theSnowy Mountains and in Tasmania.