xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
melkonianarg

Gmail Invites To Spare (6) Quickly, theyll be gone soon...

:P The first 6 people to post with reasons why they want GMAIL and their email address (which they should remove later), will recieve an email containing a gmail invite!So get posting. NOTE ... the reason must be more than I WANT ONE, but simple getting bored of other clients or being frustrated by hotmail will be fine. :D

:P The first 6 people to post with reasons why they want GMAIL and their email address (which they should remove later), will recieve an email containing a gmail invite!So get posting. NOTE ... the reason must be more than I WANT ONE, but simple getting bored of other clients or being frustrated by hotmail will be fine. :D

...*waits for a mod to move this to the Google board*

*has 11 invites* 5 on one account and 6 on another, so me>you even though gmail IS stupidly giving them out like crazy.

Vacantmagneticlemon@hotmail.comHotmail is so boooring.... I mean, blah__blah@hotmail.com, boring_addy1273@hotmail.com, everyone_has_the_same_one@hotmail.com....You get the idea.@gmail.com... different. efficient. dynamic. all those other words that apple use for marketing*. You catch my drift?*not that that has anything to do with itAlso, we dont want to support micro$oft now do we? Billy G's take on world domination, according to some.

i mean come on hotmail sucks it wasnt even loading for me for the past week halobungie@hotmail.comthat sucks and the email storage is so small along with attahments so i cant even email work home. And if i forget a Disk im screwed. Hotmail sucks in one word. Gmail is so more innovative, 1gb storage never have to delete messages along with 10mb attach means i can finally email my work home. there u have it. so can u invite me :P

Aye, I'll get down on my knees and beg. Then cut someone else's head off.Anywho, I would love one, as I was gipped by my ISP thinking I got a full free hotmail account. Turns out I get an extra MB, which makes me so angry. Plus, it puts all my friends' emails and emails for billing from various games into the junk folder, even though I don't check it all the time.It's my only one though, and I'd love to have a new one, hotmail is too related to Bill Gates. It lies, sucks, and cheats you out of everything.Plus, I need something that I can be able to use for school. Hotmail is blocked by our proxy, and the school provided email gives you 1kb of attachment space, not even enough to hold my .txts. :P(Email) grandswordsmanzen@hotmail.comAye, thanks.

Ok the following 4 people have recieved Gmail invites:1.VACANT2.TOO_HOT3.SYNDEROXIDE4.ZENCHIPS Check your Bulk folder as the invite often turns up there for some reasonHurry, there are still 2 invites left!

Yeah I need one real bad :P Man hotmail has too litle storag and a lot of my email ferivication go to junk mail.. :P I would realy apreciate if I would get gmail account :DAnd sometimes some links don't work with hotmail... :Demail: silentdarkstriker@hotmail.com :lol:

Ok Guys, silentdarkstriker got the 5th Invite so there is one left. Hurry up and put in a post quick! Any rep points given a result of this generosity would be greatly appreciated, but are not crucial. Thanks again to everyone here, this forum is great and I willl definately be aregular here.*ONLY ONE INVITE LEFT*

I don't want one really, but I have a friend who really wants one...I already have 2 gmail accounts: eric.straven@gmail.com and king.of.fanelia@gmail.com.... my friend is from China, his name is Siko Chen and he's a designer/programmer and goes by the Alias "Design/Design77"...He often needs to exchange programs with employers as samples but hotmail and yahoo don't let him send even 3 mb attachments so he can't send his programs and web design projects to people....Gmail has a 10 mb attachment limit and the files he sends are about 4-6 MB...so having Gmail could really be useful for him...I would give him an invite but I don't have any, so I would really appreciate if you send one his way :P....His email is:-arannya@bonline.org

Aye, I've got an gmail account now too thanks to you. :PI also have 6 invites, 4 of which I'm reserving for friends, but if you want one of those two leftover, send me a pm, as I don't always check threads. :D

I don't want one really, but I have a friend who really wants one...I already have 2 gmail accounts: eric.straven@gmail.com and king.of.fanelia@gmail.com.... my friend is from China, his name is Siko Chen and he's a designer/programmer and goes by the Alias "Design/Design77"...He often needs to exchange programs with employers as samples but hotmail and yahoo don't let him send even 3 mb attachments so he can't send his programs and web design projects to people....Gmail has a 10 mb attachment limit and the files he sends are about 4-6 MB...so having Gmail could really be useful for him...I would give him an invite but I don't have any, so I would really appreciate if you send one his way :P....
His email is:-
arannya@bonline.org

OK theres one going his way...NOW! Also, I appreciate any rep. points that you think neccessary.

Thanks again all guys who posted on this thread.

OK all the original invites are gone, but I just got 5 more an hour ago, so keep on posting!!! Also, ot answer a question posed by someone ealier, you get invites pretty regularly, so this is why gmail have no need to go public: everyone who want an account can get one easily!