xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

digital-realism.freenukehosting.com > my site =]

Thanks for your warm compliments. I recently added another version of the site that works for Internet Explorer and Opera. Everything's been updated. Feel free to drop by and register @ my very empty forums =P...teee hee!

Thanks for your warm compliments. I recently added another version of the site that works for Internet Explorer and Opera. Everything's been updated. Feel free to drop by and register @ my very empty forums =P...teee hee!

where and what is the link of ur forum??

1) You can find it by entering my site, the 2nd last button = forum (it's a hover button, should pop up when you glide over it, or you should refresh incase that's an outdated version of the page)2) link=http://z6.invisionfree.com/digitalrealism/index.php3) It's really empty XD, I just made it a few days ago....

1) You can find it by entering my site, the 2nd last button = forum (it's a hover button, should pop up when you glide over it, or you should refresh incase that's an outdated version of the page)2) link=http://z6.invisionfree.com/digitalrealism/index.php
3) It's really empty XD, I just made it a few days ago....

K thanks

It looks really good, the words are hard to read though, probably because of the colors. I like the setup, but I would personolize your forum a bit.