xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Asian tsunami

As most of you may heard by now! they was an earthquake yesterday!Which caused a huge tsunami (giant wave).More than 20.000 souls lost and the number is still rising.My deepest thoughts and sympathy`s go out to anybody affected by the terrible devistation and loss of life.

Well its really bad i turned onbto the news and i saw the waves, where i come from we never have them, i feel sorry for the people who died and their families.

4 thousand people died in tailand(Is this the english name?) in the earthquake... Gosh... Innocent souls... Died 4000... Monstruous number...Fir-Zen :shock: It is horrible how strong can the Nature be... i think this is the Nature revenge...

The Tsunamis caused by an epic 9.0 Magnitude earthquake struck off the coast of Indonesia earlier this week.The Death toll has now jumped to over 40,000 residents of over 11 countries, including Somalia, in Africa, thousands of kilometres, or miles, away from the epicenter.Some of the after shocks of the earthquake were as strong ast 7.3 in magnitude.God bless the countries affected.ALSO!!! What in the hell are the western countries thinking? The EU is pledging 4 million? The US is sending a few million and 3 fighter planes from Okinawa to help look for survivors?I live in Florida, and I find it completely unfair. When the US was hit on 9-11, so many countries sent support for the war in Afghanastan, including many asian countries. Now look, the Red Cross, sent everywhere anyway, and then a few million dollars. Why is it that it always seems that everyone loves the United States? Same with the EU, 4 million dollars isn't going to help to rebuild much of the Sri Lankan coast, which 70% was destroyed.As a Florida resident, I watched my state be devestated by 4 hurricanes, Billions in damage, Billions!. So that means that hello! Look at the ELEVEN countries that got hit by the Tsunamis, the devestation will have to at least coast in the 10s of Billions, maybe more. 40,000 dead. The United States needs to send a whole lot more aid, not just a little money, and a couple of jets, same with the EU, and especially the modernized countries of Asia.I am a South Korean born citizen of the US. I think that definately because everyone has always helped protect South Korea, that they should definately be one of the key contributers to help the affected. Same with the Japanese.The EU and the US need to get their priorities straight, now, God Bless all who were affected by this disaster of Biblical Porportions, and may the rest of the world respond accordingly.Kevin Cho - Pioneer Audio Productions General ManagerAdopted South Korean resident of Florida (ag. 15)

my thoughts and my deepest sympathy to all those affected by this awful natural disaster. as for the aid in know that ireland has pledged ?1m so with the help of a world unite hopefully enough aid can get to the counties that need it so bad

That is really bad, I feel really bad that i cant help!I donated ?10 to the red cross today. A woman came into our works today asking our staff if we could help by donating some money!

I was watching news right now...the toll for Asian Tsunami has crossed 61000 and is rising as thrice these numbers missing and millions homeless... Plus the threat of spread of diseases will consume more lives in time to come.I just pray for all those departed and I can just say... like it was said in a newspaper..Was this the Judgement Day or is it still to come :D

yea nature already caused so many deaths we don't need the terrorists to help take anymore lives.....nut nazrin lucky 4 u the wave did not hit sarawak....anywayz singapore was protected by sumatra i pity tyhose that got hit......all the innocent fishermen.........lord bless thier souls.....may perpetual light shine on them....