xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Which type music you don't like?...

I cannot stand commercial pop music! its sux big time.

I hate all those reallity pop group programmes like Pop Idol

and i dont like asian/bangra music..

I hate pop and the RAp and them stupid lsoer that sing it.Soft rock I hate along with country tekno R&B... I hate everything secept jazz and hard rock.

*edit*wrong post... what kind of music i DON'T like... hmm prolly country the most. there's some "okey" songs, but it's kinda depressing sometimes.

classical. unless it's liveother foreign language songs. especially those korean rap songs i'm forced to listen to everytime i go shopping lol

I hate all gangster rap. It's the most terrible music I've ever listened to. All they talk about is killing people, being a pimp, getting tons of cash, exposing themselves and crap like that. I also hate most types of rap as well as gangster rap. I like rap from Linkin Park, only because they mixed it with rock. I also hate Pop, R&B; just the most terrible music I ever heard, but some is okay I guess; not on my tolisten list though. :D

I don't like much punk, EMO and ska. I feel that in the most of it, these songs lack depth and musicality. And so the musicians won't be represented to well with the stuff they play