xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Triple X

Meh, New Sig.

Since Genocide was apparently too lazy to make mine :P I made my own *BLEEP* one, I know it sucks, thatsd cuz I *BLEEP* at making this kinda stuff, doesn't help that I have a *BLEEP* PS wannabie :D meh anyway just thought you might care...and I'm bored so I fealt like making a topic >.>.

Hey, Triple X... that sig is still pretty good so don't feel too bad.. good work :P

With the *BLEEP* program I have I can't really make backgrounds AT ALL. So thats about all I can do, better than MS paint though...which isn't even on my comp anymore(just...kinda....disapeared...not that i care).

I got myself a new sig too... Just some cheap editing that anyone should be able to do in 15 minutes >_>

XP Just made mine aswell. Took quite a while for this one, major editing job. I don't even know where I got the time for it, crammed with so much homework nowadays. =..=

Nice :P What programs do you use to make that sigs? I think i'll try to make one too... I'll use photoshop i guess..