xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

How many people actually care about the NHL lockout?

no, we don't know what's that lockout thing, so here's your space! you could explain it here, as we're too lazy to google it..... :roll:

Hmm, I live in canada and it's a big issue here, watch the molson canadian commercial lol. I don't think they even broadcast NHL hockey in Portugal. Roller hockey seems to be the closest thing there.

Hmm, I live in canada and it's a big issue here, watch the molson canadian commercial lol. I don't think they even broadcast NHL hockey in Portugal. Roller hockey seems to be the closest thing there.

That's true, we only know NHL through EA Sports games and the ocasional movie....

Lets just say that i like the players more, yet, i agree that they are both very very excessive in their demands in the fact that neither really move all too far.Them having their meetings once a month isnt all too satisfying, i think that those meetings are just to save face for both sides in a PR battle.Neither wants to lose anything with the fanbase, but they are, and will continue to.Go AHL/CHL/USHL/NAHL <-- leagues that arent full of *rich ignorant people*<end opinions>

nhl is on tv much here :) (aust) but i love the sport and watch any games i can, i use to play roller hockey when i was younger and now play grass hockey.