xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Your christmas presents

I bought my GF a new scarf, my parents some chocolate and a new painting for their room and I'm going to get a G5 from my parents when it comes out :D or maybe its out already... Anyways, Merry Christmas.

I got my domain problem solved today. That's a nice Christmas present. I kind of think that admin waited until Christmas morning to solve the problem.

Books:Understanding Pure Mathematics,Understanding Mechanics (physics),Win32 Programming,OpenGL SuperBible,Euclid's Elements,Einstein's Theory of Relativity; Space time; et cetera,Inside Windows NT (2nd Ed.).Misc:Cash,Lots of candy,128MB jumpdrive.A CD and and two DVDs,and I'll be buying a new TFT screen during the sales.

I got new machine! :DAMD64 2800+ (1.8GHz), 512MB RAM, Seagate 60GB HDD, ATI Radeon 9550 128MB. Yeah :lol: This computer kicks butt :lol:My previous hardware was AMD K6 500MHz, 192MB RAM, two Quantumn Fireball harddisks (3 and 5GB) and GF2 MX400 so that's really HUGE upgrade. And the best thing is I can now write pixel shaders support for my engine!(my old GF2 didn't support any version)

I got a nice to pair of hockey rollar blades (With skate bake! :D ) hokey stick about 150 dollars in giftcards. I made out like a bandit!