xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fernan

What Ppc Network Earns You Lot list your fav. ppc network here

i wonder what ad network pays you good. im planning to make a website that serve ads. if you know some put it here if possible give me also how much you earn per month? thank you

Hi:Do you have any other pay per click advertisers? Ones that actually pay? My understanding is that google ad sense is the best pay per click out there. I was wondering if anybody knew of another one as well.I would, ideally, like one that would not compete with google adsesense. In other words, that I could put on the same page as google adsense. I know that Google is pretty clear in its terms of service, that you cant have a competing company or similar company running ads.Sunkist

Hi , i was dealing with Google adsense ads , but after receiving my first check , they deleted the account and i lost all my funds *Reason : illegal clicks ; i'm always wondering from where those illegal clicks came from?* , so i'm not gonna suggest you to use Adsense!I'm actually using a French ads service , it only works with french written websites , it's allotraffic.com , it pays you 0.07 euro CPC , and 0.70 euro on CPMI'm making a good money with it , since 2008.Also you can use Cpalead.com , that pays you to promote surveys , everytime your visitors complete surveys on your website o access a page or a product , you'll be credited from 0.1 $ to 7 or 8$ depends on the country where your visitors came from! i'm not making that kind of money , coz my traffic's growing up , but i've seen some webmasters making more then a 1000 $ per month !!