xisto Community
avy

Upgrading Host

can u upgrade your host once u already have a hosting plan. like if i had package number 1 and i wanted to get package number 4 is it possible?(keeping in mind i have all the requirments)

can u upgrade your host once u already have a hosting plan. like if i had package number 1 and i wanted to get package number 4 is it possible?(keeping in mind i have all the requirments)

Dude I suggest you READ THE PINNED TOPICS IN THE REQUEST HOSTING FORUM!

Sorry for the caps just needed to get your attention *cough*

And to answer you question yes you can.

It is absolutely required that you reach the minimum post count before applying for each package; if you request a package that you do not qualify for, the application will be ignored.

Your account may be upgraded to the next package when you reach the minimum number of posts; eg. if you have package 2 and you reach 50 posts, you can apply for package 3 if you wish.

However, is appreciated if members only apply for additional space or bandwidth if they really need it. If you are only running a small web site with a couple of images and one or two pages, then you don't really need a lot of space or bandwidth, so you shouldn't really ask for it.

Read Pinned Topics

Not to sound rude, but next time, please try posting in a more appropriate board. (Example: Posting about Chocolate in Software. :P )

Peace.