xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

My First Animated Sig!

Um...It's okay.I don't like the "NEO" text and reduce the opacity on them scanlines boy. Also, you might wanna try doing something to the Neo render.So, yeah, it's okay...ALSO, IT'S 1.3 Megs...What is wrong with you? Even on T1 it takes a long time to load. 1.3 Megs ?!?

well, im not sure its really to my tastes...but i dont generally like signatures with movie clips in them anyway.I think perhaps you could have put some kind of border round the animation, ive seen some really good ones where it looks like its been cut out of the signature, i know that that might not suit that type of signature, but you could do something to make it look like its part of some kind of machine, or a computer screen or something.I think you could have done something to the pic of neo on the right, and i dont like the font used for "neo" But apart from that its good, considering its your first animated sig. :D

Thank you for all your comments so far. I have just edited the sig a little to conform to some of the suggestions that you guys made and I like it better. I am not really sure what I could do with the border around the animation, but i may try it out later. Thanks!

I like it :D

Um...It's okay.
I don't like the "NEO" text and reduce the opacity on them scanlines boy. Also, you might wanna try doing something to the Neo render.

So, yeah, it's okay...

ALSO, IT'S 1.3 Megs...What is wrong with you? Even on T1 it takes a long time to load.  

1.3 Megs ?!?

Ehmm i've cable 300 / 400 kb and its loading in 1,5 sec :-/

Dude, have pit on ME, I have 56k. It takes SO long to load that, expcially when I've opened 20 other pages for checking discussion of these forums. Don't be so inconsiderate to 56k users, I don't like it, many have probably seen the moive before.skyglow1

I like it a lot, it has the highest video quality of any sig I've ever seen, I gotta find a tutorial on how to do that. I dont care if it is 1.3mbs, It loaded right away for me, and I have DSL with 4 other computers on our network.

its nice .... though the animation is a little slow... its still good... welldone.

It is slow motion because that is the way it is in the movie. Thanks for all the comments guys! Keep em comin!

You are rite....jbaker when you say:

It is slow motion because that is the way it is in the movie. Thanks for all the comments guys! Keep em comin!

I asked a little bit too much... this animation is in fact awesome....... let's wish he creates more of this type... we can request to make for us too... :D