xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

MyBB Forum!

Hi all I forund this new board a few weeks ago and it is really good and professional! Those of you that like VBulletin, IPB or phpBB wil like this as it basically has characteristics of all three boards!

Go here to check it out!

https://mybb.com/

Note: This is not a copy of phpBB!

What you think?

Also this is still in the development stages but there a very few bugs now so a new version of myBB (code named myBBGold) which will be hopefully the final release of myBB! Its free too! Easy to install and requires 1 mySQL database and php to run.

I use it and unlike phpbb where the Search Engine can't find its way properly nor does it index anything unless you do some modification.I started using mybb and the very next day I got indexed not just my main page but the whole forum unlike phpbb. It has lots of customization options and all.Its not supported that great any there aren't many site on it accept for there offical site. The development team are pretty good though of mybb.But they don't have a lot of support on MyBB which is bad, but overall mybb is really good.

Yaeh it has feature of all tree main boards which are VBulletin, IPB and phpBB put to gether into 1 whole board for free! I like it!Alot of people have change from phpBB to myBB when they tried it out etc.Also just recently there has been a security issue and that got sorted in like an 1 hour! So any security issuses will get sorted very quickly!MyBB is still young and is still being devolpeed with more and more features which are improved. A new version of MyBB will be available soon which is has a revamp in the design and style of it with all fixed bugs!I'm sure that myBB will be a popular discussion board in the future and may take over phpBB! But I dought it!I have gone to myBB as I want an IPB board and saw that had the same features as IPB but easier and free to use!I'm not saying to swith though as its upto you. I'm just advertising it!

Yeah you stay with phpBB, but change to myBB when GOLD get released! More features available in GOLD! Me can't wait!MyBB is awsome!

phpb is the ebst. its the best free one and have tons of sknis, mods, etc. IPB was good but now there not ebcuase they arent free so.

phpBB is the ebst. What is ebst? (drink met mate, wie is mate?)But I still think phpBB is the best. It is perfection in simpleness