xisto Community
Spectre

Goodbye

I'm not 'running away' from anything. I don't think that I've been seriously offended by anyone here, and if I was, I like to think that I'm mature enough to get over it.
I've got a lot on at the moment, and I don't really have enough spare time to look after the two forums successfully. Administrating and moderating a forum is more time consuming than some may imagine. And other than moderating, there isn't really a lot that I can contribute to the community anymore anyway.

And Shackman, don't get too excited about the prospect of their being an admin position 'open' :P

-Spectre.

Your always welcome here...

Have a nice time. Glad to see you on the forums...

Well, it looks like I'm going to be leaving Trap 17. I don't think there's really much more that I can contribute around here, and I've picked up on one or two hints that I'm not really needed/wanted anymore. It was fun while it lasted, but after 360 posts and a month of holding the title of Asteroids champion, I think it's time to let it go.
Thanks to all of you members for putting up with me, and for helping to make Trap 17 the best it can be.

No, dammit sauron! Whoever offended you, tell me there names and I'll cut 'em down to size! Ayee! ..

You're the first bloody person who greeted me when I came here, and you've helped me since. You've also saved my butt a few times.

Who's going to help us with our problems? I mean, there are other people.. but who has such a vast knowledge of php, windows, and C?!...

Damn, we won't even have the best asteroids player here anymore.

.. Maybe Sauron, instead of leaving, just take a vacation. I need those a lot of the time.

Later Pal, and don't make this your last post on the trap.