xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Harry Potter 6

...really? i kinda lost interest after like the fourth one. and they killed off my favorite character! >.< so i dinnt bother reading anymore lol

yeah it is coming out soon... too bad, i am so so slow to read. I still haven't finish the 4th yet and because i don't have time too. My friend reads very fast. She started to read a book yesterday and she read half of the book till noon. The book is about 300-400 pages.

lots of people seem to want this one because i heard somewhere that it is already a bestseller with so many pre-orders. Thats pretty crazy for a book 6 months before its release

lots of people seem to want this one because i heard somewhere that it is already a bestseller with so many pre-orders. Thats pretty crazy for a book 6 months before its release

Yeah, I heard that too. I'm gonna pre - order myself =)

I don't read Harry Potter... But I watch the movies... I think the movies are getting a little bit more boring because there are less characters you meet... They have a little bit of characters (well.. counting the main characters), but don't get me wrong... I don't want too much characters either... :D

I was wondering about its title . . . Half Blood Prince is grammatically incorrect; it should be Half-blood prince . . . but, this might've been done intentionally, for some kind of evil pun . . . But I can't think what. :cry:

cool, gotta get one. I read all five, books are more interesting, the movies start to be boring (too many events in a 1,5 hour movie-very squished). Read books, what's the name again?

Plus they also changed directors. The new one tried to get the kid actors to do method acting... ugh, I had to look away. =/ The books definitely have more closure at the end, and are more entertaining. There is also the possibility of listening to the books on tape, which are pretty darn good too.

I was wondering about its title . . .  
Half Blood Prince is grammatically incorrect; it should be Half-blood prince . . . but, this might've been done intentionally, for some kind of evil pun . . .  

But I can't think what.  :cry:

Actually the title of Harry Poter 6 is: 'Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince'

:D