xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
holyium

Overclocking Is Cool

ive realised that i could overclock my computer my more than 400 mhz which save me like $600 instead of buying the latest release of cpu that people have dreamt about.... but buying a few fans and a few tips and tools from people ive manage to clock my comp faster and the the performance is obvious. the danger of overclocking is present but speding about $50 is worthwhile to get the best outta your comp

ive overclocked mine too, but not so much... only 200 mhz, but i didnt change fans or other... i have an athlon 3000+, and it makes 65?c... its normal???  :lol:

65 degrees celcius is bery abnormal.. You might consider buying more cooling units. Another 400 degrees and you can melt steel witht he thing. :P

All I can say is that done in moderation, it can be alright. But I still don't plan on overclocking my comp with AMD.

yeah that show is amazing lol i followed exactly what they did on the show to my cards and it works amazing hehe its handy to have a tv and vcr beside my comptuer hehe :(