xisto Community
serverph

Too deep forum topics

i like the old forum order before better than the current one.currently, one has to dig deep to read the topics buried under sub-sub-directories... and forum structure is very confusing.since i am just on dialup with limited online time, i would like to save on the number of links i have to click before i get to read a topic... could we re-organize how our forum is arranged to make topic more accessible in the least number of clicks? a good forum structure would have a MAIN DIR+SUBDIR > TOPIC, where a forum member or guest would get on a topic of choice on his second click. other members, ur thoughts please?

I can very wel understand your problem ...and Even I had been through it.We have done that so that Forums look more neat and they are less cluttered. All I can suggest you is that you Bookmark the favourite Sub-topics which you like the most. So that you can easily access it.Click on moniter topics so that next time, when someone posts a reply for you, You can directly go to that topic and reply him. If you think that any topic needs to be on main page ... please suggest it.For people's ease, I installed IB_PORTAL script. That should also help you.Any more suggestions, most welcome.

for me there should be one forum about gaming, one about something, etc.Not like this gaming->action, sports, driving and so on. It's not a gaming site :-)