xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dizilluziondmasokist

Best Date What is the best date you ever had?

I find it interesting to hear people talk about their lives. Especially very meaningful ones. So I shall start with, what is your best date. Certain details excluded of course, due to certain restrictions. I think that the best date that I have ever had was when Spawn_Syxx9 took me to see I forgot what it was called. It was a really bloody slasher movie. But when it let out it was raining. So we were going to walk a few miles to where I was living at the time. The bus had stopped running. When we were just standing out in the rain across the street from this field where certain things have happened to me (both bad and good). That was our like, first real kiss. Then a mutual friend of ours saw us and gave us a ride. Obviously more happened that night, but I felt so awesome. It was simple. At the time, that was not something that I was used to. It was our conversation, and our energies that carried it over the top. Mind you when we started the date, I was a little drunk. :P

oh so you were drunk. I guess that added to the spice of the night too. I probably knew what happened. I don't think anything like that will ever happen to me. Your story which happens to be true ,,,wink wink.... jk. sounds very smooth. Its like its all planned out or something. or fate that it was suppose to rain. lolz. So are you still with this special person?

well, so lucky are you what happened that night.. eversince in my life i never had a date :D whew.. but i've been through with girlfriends. Now im 20, but never get into it.. whew.. im so dumped innocent about that thing.. If the time comes to get there.. I dont know how or jus to start it.. whew.. wish me guys.. :P

Don't sweat it dude. I am not really with the person that I went out with that night anymore, but we are still closer than *BLEEP*. In fact he is on here as Spawn_syxx9Gaining the friendship and closeness is way more satisfying than being successfull on a date or relationship. You just have to work with what is around you. Make do with what you have. It will slide right on through from there.He did sort of plan part of it. The rest happened purely on it's own.I send with you my luck. Use it well. :D:lol::P

oh so you were drunk. I guess that added to the spice of the night too. I probably knew what happened. I don't think anything like that will ever happen to me. Your story which happens to be true ,,,wink wink.... jk. sounds very smooth. Its like its all planned out or something. or fate that it was suppose to rain. lolz. So are you still with this special person?

Hey you ^^ actually yeah it was true because it was me. We aren't technically going out, but I do feel as if we are closer then that.
As for dating, we all get the jitters :P Dun worry, you aint alone. But if there is a girl you really just want to ask out. Just be yourself. Walk up to them, and politely ask what their name is after you introduce yours and well, tell them that you thought they were very nice looking and that you would like to get to know them better. It may be embarassing, heck they may say no. But it is gathering the strength to do so that is important, not so much the answer or the outcome.

I never ever ever went out with a girl ever lol,mostly coz i was in kuwait where people dont even date or anything,they dont kiss and bla bla,But now im in canada so its a good chance,this girls asked me out but shez ugly and got pimples and evrytin lol and dis other girl kept sayin im cute lol well all i can do is blush hahaha ;)

haha. Your story is nice. I guess my best date isss....when Peak and I celebrated our first valentine's together. We were away on holiday and we were in 2 separate rooms. Because it was valentine's, most restaurants were booked and it was expensive. So Peak and I decided to celebrate in my room, although we dressed up properly and made it like we were really eating out somewhere. haha. :rolleyes:It was actually a while ago as now we have been together for more than 3 years!

haha...nice stories.Tao has talked about her best date...So now it's my (peak's) turn.I think what I like best is....three years ago (when I had been with Tao for about 6 months)...Our school organised House Dance. So I invited Tao. And the concept of the costume was 'whatever turns you on'. I was actaully tempted to dress as Tao. haha.Well, the music was good and we had great fun. It's the first time Tao came to see my school and met all my friends. So that's cool. I think that's the first party we went together.Peak

I find it interesting to hear people talk about their lives. Especially very meaningful ones. So I shall start with, what is your best date. Certain details excluded of course, due to certain restrictions.

I think that the best date that I have ever had was when Spawn_Syxx9 took me to see I forgot what it was called. It was a really bloody slasher movie. But when it let out it was raining. So we were going to walk a few miles to where I was living at the time. The bus had stopped running. When we were just standing out in the rain across the street from this field where certain things have happened to me (both bad and good). That was our like, first real kiss. Then a mutual friend of ours saw us and gave us a ride.  Obviously more happened that night, but I felt so awesome. It was simple. At the time, that was not something that I was used to. It was our conversation, and our energies that carried it over the top. Mind you when we started the date, I was a little drunk. :)

10610[/snapback]

it likes a novel and it is so romantic

everyone has a important date

most is about girlfriend or boyfriend

because young people is romamtic ,i have girlfriend too

she is pretty and so gentleness

The date which i cannt forget not we kiss day

She cry !!!