xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

What internet browser do you use?

I have used Mozzila but i return to Internet Explorer because some errors or bugs in mozzila... But i prefer mozilla...Fire fox rulz o

I use Avant Browser, some people don't like it because its one of those based off IE but it optimizes your connection. Avant Browser also has a very good blocker built into it that can disable about anything that you don't want to appear on a website.

I am using Opera.

This is a very good and fast browser. Furthermore, it is FREE!!! (with minor text ads). But if you really like it, you can buy it with just ... I think $39.

I am using Opera.

This is a very good and fast browser. Furthermore, it is FREE!!! (with minor text ads). But if you really like it, you can buy it with just ... I think $39.

Paying for a web browser? :shock: Ha! So many free ones its unnecessary.

Superfast, 128 max connections, nice skin, tabbed browsing, cache, sleek,portable, user sessions, last time recovery e.t.cWhat more do u need

I have used mozilla, netscape and internet explorer and I always seem to fall back on internet explorer. I have a few other off brand name ones but I certianly would not suggest them.. So yeah I would suggest Internet Explorer but only the sp1 update package and only the security portions to the explorer dont bother with the whole sp2 update. You will know what I am saying if you do download it.