xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dozen

I Own The Listed Games~

Call Of DutySoldier Of Fortune 2Ut2k4GTA: VCGTA: 3WurmonlineRavenshieldBattlefield 1942Battlefield: VietnamAsheron's Call 2: Fallen KingsCity Of HeroesResident Evil: OutbreakTwisted Metal BlackPikminAnimal CrossingHitman 2Not bad of a collection, other people are richer then me...~ anyways, post your list! :P

I have an SNES which is...somewhere around here...I think...I can't find it v.v and I can't remember the games. I also have an N64 but don't feel like listing them...so I'll just list my PS/PS2 games(well I play them all on my PS2 cuz my old PS1 is broke but w/e)PS1:Vanguard Bandits(awesome underrated game)Digimon Digital Card BattleDigimon World 3Digimon Rumble ArenaInuYasha A Feudal Fairy TaleBetBlade(meh)Cool Boarders(NEVER play it)Cool Boarders 3Madden 97Harry Potter And The Sourcers Stone(going to get rid of it though)X-Men Mutant Academy 2Monster Rancher Battle Card: Episode 2I also have Zena Warrior Princess but it sucks and I never play it.PS2:Action Replay(GS wannabie, not really a game)WWE Smackdown Shut Your MouthWWE Smackdown Here Comes The PainLegands Of WreslingNBA Live 2002NBA Shootout 2004Tony Hawks Pro Skater 3Tony Hawks UndergroundGran Turismo 3 A-specDragonball Z BudokaiDragonball Z Budokai 2Jak and Daxter: The Precursor LegacyKessenFinal Fantasy XScooby Doo Night Of 100 Frights(meh)Yu-Gi-Oh DOTR(The Duelists Of The Roses)Soul Calibure 2-------------Not to bad IMO.