xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Do you use any download managers?

Do you use any download managers? I use FlashGet, It works so good,I'm using it to download some music videos of my favourite band. I think it's my best download manager :wink:

I used to use Netants (free). But the developer no longer continue development of this software.Then I found FlashGet, which is quite similar to netants in terms of features. I like the "Download All By FlashGet" and "Download Using FlashGet" features which will show all downloadable links from the page. It does save a lot of time.

I had DAP but then I started acting really weird with Avant Browser and I uninstalled it and everything worked good again. With an internet connection that gets your 300kb-400kb per second you don't really need a download accelerator. 8)

Do you use any download managers? I use FlashGet, It works so good,I'm using it to download some music videos of my favourite band. I think it's my best download manager  :wink:

Yes, I use them but for some reason I use FireFox Download Manager....

~I thought this already discuss~