xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Shackman

Lobby or Lounge?

Hmm...just a small suggestion over here.Maybe we should have a lounge where we can all talk and communicate. The lounge can be a place to discuss current, social and global issuses also. Posts also can be counted in that section.I don't really know, but this is just a small suggestion. No hard feelings if rejected.-Shackman

You do have a nice point. Hunt for a nice place to place it. and Suggest it . I was thinking to replace the name of the lobby with Lounge or make another Forum for it.

You could make a whole new section where first you could put Lounge, then second you could put maybe something like Movies and next you may want to have Games and possibly Current Affairs. The section name can be lets say, 'General'?

so it goes like this:

-----------------------------------

General

The Lounge

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Movies

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Games

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Current Affairs

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

------------------------------------------------

Whereby 'x' is the topic description. Something like that...

-Shackman

The Games, Movies and other entertainment stuff are already present in the life talk thing! So I can add it again. I am keeping it as it is ... any other suggestion.

Yeah I agree....There should be a seperate forum with no sub-categories where we can talk about serious stuff.....for once B)