xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Best Music

For me it's alternative! Why? When I'm so fed up with pop music, I shift to alternatives so not to be boring. The main reason it's called that way, I believe because it's synonymous to substitute!

Best music has 2 be rock

Totally true my friend.You never get tired of listenin to rock music!
If i listen to dance,rap/hip hop and others styles of music i soon get bored and slap sum banging metal tunes on.... :twisted: :twisted:

Please refer to "pop" as it should. If by pop you mean Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, and others, thats bubblegum pop. But the word "pop" was formed in the '80s to reference popular music. So when used correctly, a band or person that gets large media attention and has a good-sized following is pop. So in this vein, things like The Beatles and The Who of yesteryear, and things like Linkin Park, The White Stripes, and Blink-182 of today, are pop.That being said, I listen to many types of music, as I am a musician, so I need to stay in the flow with pop music. But I am a classic rock/new alternative rock person.