xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

The best internet browser!

Which is the best internet browser in the world?? My pick will be Mozilla Firefox!!! It is very easy to use and using the tabbed-browsing technology which i LOVE very much. I also like the many themes and extensions available. And lastly, it is FREE!!!! :D

Which is the best internet browser in the world?? My pick will be Mozilla Firefox!!! It is very easy to use and using the tabbed-browsing technology which i LOVE very much. I also like the many themes and extensions available. And lastly, it is FREE!!!!  :D

Most, if not all browsers just have to be free, otherwise noone would use them (I can't imagine a feature which would be really worth paying money for it), especially when looking at the concurrency (IE, Firefox, Opera (despite the banners it IS free)...)

I stick with Opera...

Firefox. It's Mozilla but compact. It lacks many of the flaws of Internet Explorer, and tabbed-browsing is something I can't live without.