xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

email accounts

Hi, is there any tutorials on the email accounts.. I was wondering if i can give email accounts to the members of our spades club.. and if so how would they access the account.. Thanks Huskies / Elena

To create an e-mail account (username@yourdomain.com or yoursubdomain address) log into your cPanel, Click the Mail icon on the next page click the Manage/Add/Remove Accounts link, it will bring up a list of the current e-mail accounts you have created, at the bottom of the page should be a link that says Add account click it, do what the next page says (username, password, and quota), then click create.For the users to check there email go to yourdomain.com/webmail or your subdomain address/webmail there username will be the whole e-mail address them@yourlink.com enter the password then click one of the 3 webmail programs to check it from.

Man do I love this forum. The answer is there all you got to do is look for it.... :wink: If you only knew what kind of headache I was going thru reading all the install notes on squirrelmail... I am glad I came here before I pulled the ultimate moron move. :lol: