xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
NeXDesigns

Hurricane Francis why me?

Yeah you heard right, i am getting hit with another hurricane... one that will go down in the history books, it is rivaling the massive hurricane andrew that wiped out homestead. and it is heading for me.The winds are at 140+ mph (as of 9.1.04 9AM) at a category 4 and they say it will be a 5 by the time it gets here.But this time i am heading north to somewhere around north georgia or Tennessee. I dont believe my house will be here when i get back either.So if you dont hear from me for a month or so now you know that either i got sucked up into space or my house is gone. I MAY get on when i am up there but for now i dont even know if i can get a hotel.So this means that i wont be active in anything right now. lolWish me luck, NeXDesigns

Um, I guess this means you didn't make it. J/k.What part of FL do you live in? I live in central Florida and we definitely had more damage with Charley (I had to stay at a Disney resort b/c we had no power for 6 days).Frances left us without power for 3 days.A lot of people lost their homes (I'm guessing you lived near Daytona or one of the islands).Ivan went up north (not trying to be mean, but thank God), and now we have Jeanne, Karl, Lisa, and a possible tropical depression on the way.It's crazy.

I live in Northern Florida, Tallahassee to be exact. I've lived in Florida for 9 years, this is the first year that I've ever had school cancelled due to tropical activity.