xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Whats the worst movie you ever watched?

I saw The Howling and to tell you, its basically beyond any salvigal point of retrebution.

Oh, and the ever consistently bad Chicken Park.

In high school, my buds and I went to Invasion of the Space Rockers. My god, that has to be the worse movie of all time. We had to walk out, we couldn't take it any longer.

Worst film I've ever seen,...urm that's a tough one.

I generally don't watch a film if I deem it to be in the crap section of cinema. (This has worked quite well so far, picking out good films and missing the bad ones.)

I'd have to say, Blues Brothers 2000...I watched it out of curiosity because I loved the first one. But it was terrible; a real waste of time.

Haha. Thats great. Sounds like an awful movie already.  :D  But I love those kindsa movies. How long ago did this come out?

That must have been around 1985.

What's wrong with Underworld, it wasn't that bad? Either was Titanic; infact in film terms Titanic was a masterpiece...it was just that over-exposed that most people absolutely hate it now.

I also don't see the problem with 2010...it was interesting to me, but these are individual opinions and I do not expect everyone to like and hate exactly the same films as me.

Regards...

I've seen my share of bad bad films, but it is hard to recall what one actually qualifies for the top spot in my list, so I'm gonna go for HULK.

Ultimately the biggest disasterpiece in recent "big" filmmaking history.[/b]

Well, this one is not the worst, but SURELY the most ridiculous:

SHAOLIN SOCCER. And it's so but SO idiot, that's really funny! Always makes me think if they made it like that no purpose, or it's just their way to make movies... I dunno!

I repeat: not the worst - it's the most stupid... :mrgreen:

'DEAD END' was pretty rubbish, i mean who would take a shortcut down some road that you cant see a god damn thing when the normal road is perfectly fine and would in this case take longer to get to the destination!!very cheesy acting.