xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Is wwe wrestling Real or Fake ??????

Is wwe wrestling Real or Fake?? i like this sport but i always wonder if that real or fake cause i see alot of shows and if anyone have answer plz tell me especially people who live in USA . :?: :idea:

Olympic wresting is real, WWE is fake. I remember once while watching that they must have choosen the wrong camera to show the wrestling. The one guy missed the other guy by a good 6 inches. Yet, for some reason the guy that was "hit" went stumbling backwards.

All entertainments are *FAKE*But It is not a problem,aren't you?They continue to train their body,and The staff and scenarist are performing the duty sincerely.Because they understand what should be done in order to entertain a spectator.It is earnest. It is professional. In the meaning, it is real.I think so.

Of course its fake... but tell me this much.. could u jump off the top of a steel cage and land on some plywood and old gym mats and still walk away???These guys are still in great shape and great atheletes. While some of the fights may be coreographed(cant spell but meh) The "actors" take a beating physically.So my vote.. have to be for REAL cause im sorry; they work to hard to be called actors.thx.