xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Europe

Croatia,hehe... born and raised :Don mediteranian sea.. alot of islands... clean beaches... hot chicks... just perfect :Dcome and see for yourself :D

Don't listen to them. It's - of course - Denmark. You know, The little mermaid, H. C. Andersen, the beer, the parties, the girls are legal at 15, the beaches, the boating......you get the picture! :wink:

Don't listen to them. It's - of course - Denmark. You know, The little mermaid, H. C. Andersen,  the beer, the parties, the girls are legal at 15, the beaches, the boating......you get the picture! :wink:

Hmmm, yeah Denmark is great but incredibly expensive!!!
Carlsberg is one of my favourite beers and it's available in every corner 711 store in Copenhagen for anyone over the age of 15!
:twisted:

Actually, my favourite European Continent destination is a toss-up between Poland & Czech Republic. Wonderfull people, food, drink, architecture. :roll:

As for my favoutite all time destination - Scotland!
This is quite simply the most spectactular place I've been to in many different ways. But don't go if you want good weather because theirs is shite!

Italy!!!!The food are delicius and the singers from Italy like Laura Pausini, Eros Ramazzoti and others are the bests all over the world!!!

Italy!!!!
The food are delicius and the singers from Italy like Laura Pausini, Eros Ramazzoti and others are the bests all over the world!!!

yea ! It's really a good place !

Italy and Germany... Germany 'casue I have family there, and Italy 'cause it is great! Good food, Good people, and good place to be :D 8)