xisto Community
spawn_syxx9

What Is The Last Movie You Saw? I think this is pretty self explanatory

The last few movies I have seen wereand out of a :P rating of 5 :D 's being great and 1 ;) being crappy, here it goes.Exorcist: The Beginning :P:P:D:P:D Anacondas: Hunt for the Blood Orchid :lol::lol::(

I would give Anacondas :lol:;) Exorcist was much better. I would give it a :D:lol::P:D:P .I want to see Alien vs. Preditor, even though people around here are saying it sucks. Oh well, if I see it and this post is still up, I will give it a rating.

I saw:Santa MaradonaIt is an Italian movie. I liked a lot. It is not an American movie and sometimes this kind of European fresh cinema is a pleasure.

I still need to see AvsP but I do plan on also seeing Hero in theatres even though I have it on DVD already. Resident Evil - Apocalypse though is def on the list for this friday ^^ :P

The last movie I saw was The Princess Diaries II. I liked it! It was very funny and a little more creative than the first. But overall, the first was better, simply because it had a way better storyline and it wasn't as predictable as the second. But, sequals usually aren't as good as the original... Later, J. (TS)

lets see the last movie I saw was Alien Versus Predator. I thought it was ok. But i like the graphical effects. A bunch of cgi effects. cool.... I didn't like watching Anaconda. I don't know why but it was un interesting.

I rented "Dummy" this weekend with Adrien Brody and some other people. :P I thought it was pretty good. The innocence Adrien can portrey in his characters is just staggering. I say it's rentable. *nods*

the last movies i watched wereI RobotsThe Croniclles of RiddickMummy retturns 2001 (have watched that before)nothing to looseblood in..blood outguess i am not so good at following the trends in the movie industry

i like the movie had showed currently called 十面埋伏 (Ten times hiding ) a awesome chinese film .it is about tow policemen's story...worth seeing i think