xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

How often go to the cinma ???

How often go to the cinma?? Do you spend alot of time to watch movies at cinma <<< do you think that became vital part in your life ? Is media effect you to watch movie or you should know the Movie befor you go ??? :roll:

I go to the cinema if there's a good movie. But actually it's too expensive to go there usually. Sure, somehow you get some informations about a movie before you go there. If it looks and sounds interesting ...

Once a month? I go to the cinema if there's a good movie. But usually i dont have time or friends i go with! It's more fun if you watch a movie with ur friends, right? Oh yeah, i need to worry my money too :shock:

I get out about twice a month when there's lots on; i.e Summer and Autumn...although the rest of the year depends on the variety of films on in the cinema.

I love going to the cinema, I try to go as often as possible. It does depend on the movie that's showing, though. For some kind of movies, directors or actors I will go to the movies, others I won't.

Its too expensive, and no good movies come out.

I'm holding on for Colour Me Kubrick, Charlie And The Chocolate Factory and King Conan: Crown Of Osric but that might not be out for a few years. Also Batman Begins but by the look of the trailer it seems to be a hollywood blockbuster type movie. Sadness.

Actually I?m not going a lot to cinemas,,,But I used to go almost every day during some periods of time...Now the films are not good... so I go once or twice a month... some months I do not go...

Me being a big movie buff I got when a really good movie comes out. I've been going less and saving for home theater equipment as it's become a hobby of mine.Currently I have a:42" Plasma6.1 Surround SystemEventually I would love to buy a house with a basement and build a real home theater:)

Hi! All

The price of the admission fee of the movie theater in Japan is about $17.
A charge is very high if it sees with three families of mine.
However, since it will change to about $9 on the 1st every month, it is made to always see a movie on that day.
Recently, the seen movie is Howls Moving Castle.
It was very wonderful animation.
http://www.howl-movie.com/