xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Yet another news...

I'll be unavailable from 12/15/04 through 01/05/05 due to holidays...

That means I won't be able to moderate FNH forum (you lucky :P), but also unable to create new accounts, during that period...

I've already announced this, some time ago on the moderator's forum, but it'd also be nice if you too were informed... :P

Thanks,

Inf.

Have a good holiday, I shall be away from 16th - 22nd of December.(crazy american dates! - took me a while to realise you were going for a few days, not a few months :D )month month day day year year? - how is that logical!

That's okay! :wink: As long as the server is up and there are no problems with the hosting anymore, everything will be fine on those days you are out. Anyways, I'm out for a Christmas vacation, too! I won't be able to access my site and the forum itself from 12/19 to 01/03. I'm quite afraid that maybe you'll delete my site if I'll be inactive for these days. Hope you'll consider my inactivity in the forums for these days because there's no more classes and for that I can't access FNH because I have no internet connection at home.Thanks! :D