xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

My N00b Sig

I like the border of the yellowish one. Maybe lift the ninja looking fellow on the right in front of the border?The area on the right, again, looks sortof empty. I suggest you make both of the sigs a bit smaller, especially height - wise. Maybe some 80 pixels, so that only the eye of the gentleman in the flames would show.The second one would be pretty neat if smaller. At this size it looks a bit too empty. Gives a nice gta3-y feel, though.I can see that you have some personality as a virtual artist. Or you like anime a lot. Or both :P

truth be told, i like your current one better (i like techy styles, so take it with a grain of salt), but the new is pretty good

agree!

current one the better border :wink:

No no no, the current one is not made by Nazrin but his friend did. Any way Nazrin, I like the first one, the Gaara sig is to simple you'd better add some effect like a sand tornado or something :P and fix the opacity too. The Kakashi sig is good, the fire effect matches perfectly but I'm feeling that something is missing there :? Well, I'll give the Kakashi sig 8/10 and the Gaara sig 5/10, Keep up the good work :wink: !

Well.... I like all of your sigs, especially since they'reall naruto chracters, but the kakashi with border seems to be the one that isn't blurry, so that one would be my pick