xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Computer Battle (proper)

I vote custom. I always build my stuff myself.I hate any brand computers (not just mac's) :wink: Brand computers always have some proprietay stuff in them, which limits their usability. :P

i get custom computers and have mt neihbor asembly it.no matter which way you look at it custom is custom made for you so its welll better

its all about the custom and any 1 who voted for alien ware is a moron cause those computers suck and u can build pne that better than it with the exact same case those computers only sell cause of their good looks...lol... :wink:

its all about the custom and any 1 who voted for alien ware is a moron cause those computers suck and u can build pne that better than it with the exact same case those computers only sell cause of their good looks...lol... :wink:

personally i think their looks sucks.. but yeah their overpriced.

I have a Compaq laptop, like it. If I could get a desktop I would custom build it because its cheaper and you get more bang for the buck.About the Alienware, yeah they are overpriced, to laptop owners they are nice, the only laptops were you can change the graphics card easily hehe. Most laptops you can't change it at all.

Definitelty a custom job for a desktop machine.I Reckon Dell laptops are hard to beat for quality, warranty, customisability (is that a word?), and price!I've had a Sony laptop for 4 years which is now almost useless but has proven to be very good (but expensive!). :twisted: