xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

I'm no longer admin..

Yup sad news :lol:The thing is, I don't have any time to be an admin, so I decided to get back to the moderating. I hope you guys understand, cuz I'm currently busy managing my 10 sites (updating etc..), Also making new sites every day.Again: I'm not gone, I'm still a mod, so watch it :)

yup i know the problem... ill soon have same thingy..but if u wanna ill have enough time for moderating.. and i would really love that.

yowzah, glad to know you're still herewill be facing similar soon once I get the reseller (yay)

How to hell did u get resller...lucky :twisted:

Whizz we'll miss you..

Sorry to hear that. But what can you do?
A day only have 24 hours - right?
Glad you are staying on as mod. All the best.^

How to hell did u get resller...lucky  :twisted: 

i don't know if you realize it, but you got one too. Look here http://forums.xisto.com/

LOL  :P LOL  :P guess it pays to read (sorry can't help it)  :P  :D  (hey wait a minute, I missed that too :oops: )

I nearly missed it too. I actually saw it by accident, else I woldn't have known yet. :D