xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

my first 2 sigs

ok i was kinda bored so i atempted a sig with photoshop it was inspired by the pokemon font at clantemplates but i count get it to work so i added some cs people to take up space

Posted Image

then i made this as a banner for my site

Posted Image

please rate on a scale of 1-50 so my rating is above a 3 :lol:

The first one could be good if you took out the CS people and the missle your background looks like it take up enough space already and to make it look more visable I would give the I Choose You a black stroke and a bevel to make it rounded and match the sig a little better, in the layer styles. After that I think it would look good. As for the banner it doesn't look that great but it could be improved. So there are some things you could do to these banners to improve them they do have some potential.

The CS People don't match Pikachu, but the background 's alright :wink: Falconis was right, you should change the CS people with something else