xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Very Sad News!

Two members of the heavy metal band Damageplan were reportedly shot and killed, including Dimebag Darrell, formerly with the band Pantera, NBC 4's David Wayne reported. The alleged gunman also died at the scene, Wayne reported.

Shortly after the band began playing its first song, a man reportedly ran onto the stage and began shooting, according to a witness who identified himself as Sean. Some members of the audience reportedly thought the man running onto the stage with a gun was part of the band's act, NBC 4's Erin Tate reported.

Witnesses said that several shots were fired at the band. Witnesses said that a bouncer at the club tackled the alleged gunman before that person was shot and killed. It was unclear as to whom shot the alleged gunman.

Source NBC News
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I think the police took him out... Crazy guy, he should go eat some rip-rap (massive boulders of concrete - about 10 tonnes actually!)

The gunman was supposedly a disgruntled pantera fan. Mtv reported the man muttered some things about pantera before he opened fire. Mtv has a great article about it. R.I.P. Dimebag.

Two members of the heavy metal band Damageplan were reportedly shot and killed, including Dimebag Darrell, formerly with the band Pantera, NBC 4's David Wayne reported. The alleged gunman also died at the scene, Wayne reported.
Shortly after the band began playing its first song, a man reportedly ran onto the stage and began shooting, according to a witness who identified himself as Sean. Some members of the audience reportedly thought the man running onto the stage with a gun was part of the band's act, NBC 4's Erin Tate reported.

Witnesses said that several shots were fired at the band. Witnesses said that a bouncer at the club tackled the alleged gunman before that person was shot and killed. It was unclear as to whom shot the alleged gunman.

Source NBC News
:cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Wow! Very sad....very sorry to hear it..thanks for the info..:lol:

Ps- I think this should be in Music section because it is related to music...nvm..

For those who don't know... Dimebag was the guitarist for the highly influential band Pantera. The vocalist left the band to form a new band called Superjoint Ritual. Dimebag and the remaining pantera members went on to form the band Damage Plan. So that is the connection in case my post above confused anybody. That is how a dusgruntled pantera fan would come into the mix.

yea i heard it on the enws a few hours ago a couple of times. I dont know why somene would kill someone else just becuase they didnt like them or are jealous or whatever. But thank god to the cop that killed that murderer, thats what cops should do just kill people that murder'd someone else isntead of going through rial and them only serving like 1year in jail.