xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
football123213

Spell Check

i dont no mabby some people have not sean but i cant spell for *BLEEP* so i think it would be cool if u could put a spell check in hear for the people who cant spell think about it

Open any type of document editor that has a spellchecker, then use it.

I personally dislike the idea, as it would probably use alot more bandwith then needed.

It would require a lot of space, a lot of bandwidth, and a lot of maintenance. And that's after it's already been built, which would be beyond my programming skills in the first place.

I think just doing what Zenchi suggested would be the best idea.

It would require a lot of space, a lot of bandwidth, and a lot of maintenance. And that's after it's already been built, which would be beyond my programming skills in the first place.

I think just doing what Zenchi suggested would be the best idea.

Aye, to elaborate, I believe you would have to upload a database, which would most likely be into mysql, (Ew) then submit the message to the server, have it sent back (after searching every word in the english language). :P