xisto Community
iGuest

Anyone here a Harry Potter fan?

I like all 3 Harry Potter movies :P I haven?t read the books :D I started to watch the movie & then i desided to not read the books.I hope that they will make all the books to movies :D I can?t wait to the 4th film will come the 18th of November to Sweden :D

I love Harry Potter! I just got done with the sixth book, and let me tell you, it was fantastic! It wasn't as long as the other books, and I love how it focuses a lot on the love lives of the various students. It's very multilayered and there are a lot of subplots and other things and it was just plain great!!!!! Potterheads, you have GOT to read this book if you havent already!!! I've read it 2 times in the past week, its that good! :P

I like the harry potter series my favorite so far is number 3, good stuff. You guys got any particulare favortie book. I think the series should continiue with like 10 books. I also saw the new movie which i realy liked, but they hevily modified it a lot :) but still i thought it seemed to turn out ok. I think J.K. Rowling should not have let ppl turn HP into a movie or make games as it takes the fun out of the book.

I love Harry Potter! I just got done with the sixth book, and let me tell you, it was fantastic! It wasn't as long as the other books, and I love how it focuses a lot on the love lives of the various students. It's very multilayered and there are a lot of subplots and other things and it was just plain great!!!!! Potterheads, you have GOT to read this book if you havent already!!! I've read it 2 times in the past week, its that good! :P

209973[/snapback]

I love harry Potter Also, I planing on geting the game on the 4th book for PC

and i have read all the books and the first and 4th twice

I like Harry Potter... a lot!!! I spend a lot of time looking at stuffs about Harry Potter. I would like to here some personal comments about Harry Potter. I don't really care if you hate it, but, I'm just curious.

Ooooo..... also, a great Harry Potter site (visit the forums!)

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

It's a really cool site. VISIT IT!!!

83739[/snapback]

IM nopt a great harry potter fan but i will see the films as soon as they come out and i also read all the books

but i dont go crazy with the story

No sorry I am really not all that interested in the Harry Potter films at all.

I like Harry Potter... a lot!!! I spend a lot of time looking at stuffs about Harry Potter. I would like to here some personal comments about Harry Potter. I don't really care if you hate it, but, I'm just curious.

83739[/snapback]

OOOO ME ME ME im a harry potter fan

i read all the books and i read the 4&th twice

( i like the harry potter games)

83739[/snapback]

I looked at the site and i like it

thx

Harry Potter is sick. I've read all the book minus first. I watched the movie of that and was too lazy to read ;) . I've seen almost all the movies expect last one that just came out. I liked the books more than the movies. I found the Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix the most boring of the series. Nothing really happened in that book except (spolier?mb if you haven't read 5th book) Siris died =/. It was mostly meetings and no fighiting. Can't wait for the last book ;).

Meh, I used to be kinda obsessed with HP, now I'm just plain sick of it. I've read all the books multiple times, have all 3 of the stupid DVD's, and I saw GoB 2x in theater in one week(fell asleep during 2nd, literally, snored), but its still ok.

And on a side note, my friend suki works on this HP site,

</spam>.

Well I am bit too old to be a Potter fan, but i think it is a nice story - esepcially the first 3 books...now things are getting to complicated and this first "THING" that was in first 3 books is now gone...I think now i know why trilogies are the best - more is too much!I liked the first three movies very much - nice LOTR kind of stuff that takes to a beautifl journey, but when i saw the latest i wasn't that impressed..things are just too complicated or maybe there are too many thigns to make a good movie...ANYWAYS this sotry is ok, but by far not a smuch as it is talked about...greetz

i'm a big fan of hp. read all the books and i think as each one comes out, i get more caught up reading them that it takes less and less time to read. the 6th one took me about a day and a half. i wouldnt say i'm crazed and i do mean in the crazy obsessed way but i do love it. probably because reading/watching hp is like escaping to a magical world where you dont have to think about problems in the real one. and there's so much adventure that never endsand the fact that the actors are english with that amazing accent and gorgeous, especially dan radcliffe and tom felton, adds a little to my interest of hp, too :) but i liked the books before i even saw the movies so its all good