xisto Community
iGuest

Anyone here a Harry Potter fan?

I like Harry Potter... a lot!!! I spend a lot of time looking at stuffs about Harry Potter. I would like to here some personal comments about Harry Potter. I don't really care if you hate it, but, I'm just curious.

Ooooo..... also, a great Harry Potter site (visit the forums!)
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

It's a really cool site. VISIT IT!!!

There are many Harry's fans here. Just wait, they are scattered all over the world, some of them are still sleeping - some yet to come online... but i'm not this boy's fan.....

I have read all five books, and am waiting for the sixth to be finished. In the mean time, I have found a better land to escape to called Midkemia. You should check out the Robert Feist books(Magician, especially).

Maybe I should. But with great power comes great responsibility and I dont know if I could handle that.And Gohst isn't misspelled, well it is, but it isn't. Its for my game: Gohst. Check it out on the website link on my name here.

I really like Harry Potter I really can't wait for the fourth movie or the 6th book whichever comes out first. J.K.Rowling is the man....er woman :oops:

I really like Harry Potter I really can't wait for the fourth movie or the 6th book whichever comes out first.  J.K.Rowling is the man....er woman :oops:

Is is a joke or you really don't know if Rowling is a man or a woman? Just in case it's not a joke I answer your question: Woman.

Release date of the 6th book call "Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince" is July 16, 2005.

Release date for 4th movie (Goblet of Fire) is Nov. 18, 2005.

Harry's of the devil, you have witchcraft and other devilsh things in there :evil: :shock: :!: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: