xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Do you smoke?

R u a smoker?.. Chain smoker or passive smoker??

I dun smoke lol.... :lol:

~ title edited ; and please, write in "good" English... (no "4 u r a m8") ~ Infraid

Im trying to quit, but finding very hard because i enjoy it too much.

My new years resalution is to quit smoking for good.

Smoking is very bad for your health.

Kids DONT smoke

Its more difficult to stay smokeless today.... but I don't smoke .... Thank God... and never smoke in my life.... I'm sorry to say that I hate the smell of .......

everybody around me always smokes, I hate it! But by now it is getting pretty expensive to smoke, so hopefully people will consider to quit from here on....

I don't smoke.And I find it pretty annoying if you go to a restaurant or another public place and someone is smoking there. It's ok to smoke and destroy your own health, but not if you destroys the health of others. Passive smoking is as bad or sometimes even worse than smoking! And no, I don't want to go to another restaurant because there they smoke too.I think smoking should be banned in every public place.