xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

The Belgian electronic clock !

this guy's artwork is pretty cool. would like to have small version you could put on web pageswhat's up with all the caps and exclamation marks though :?:

yeahthree men, 2 dutchmen and 1 belgian, have been sentenced to death, they get to choose:- electric chair- hanging- guillotineThe guard tells them, that if they are dead after the electric chair / hanging etc.., they are free men. Both dutchmen choose the electric chair, and it fails. They are free man, then the belgian says: hang me, that no good chair fails.. :wink:

Three people are convened for a maintenance of recruiting in England. Arrived at the English test, the recruiter says to them: "Made a sentence with the 3 following words: green, pink, yellow." It is initially the Belgian who launches out: "I wake up in the morning, I eat has yellow banana, has green pepper and in the evening I watch the Pink Panther one TV". It is then with the turn of the German: "I wake up in the morning, I see the yellow sun, the green grass and I think to myself: I hope it will Be has pink day ". Lastly, the French advances and says: "I wake up in ze mornink, I hear ze phon: "green.....green... green..." I pink up ze phon and I say "Yellow?"...lolBye

I have also a joke (Israelian humor!!! :wink: ) but i don't want

to tell it because it's also on the terrorists...

~ Since some people seems to be interested, I'm letting this unlocked... for the moment.. ~

~ But next time npsfqqa, tell us what the purpose of your threads is... :!: ~ Infraid

THE BELGIAN AND THE MARRIAGE... In Brussels, a boy and a girl are passionately in love one with the other. But one day, the young man called to the young lady: - You know as I love you. You know that I hold with you more than with myself. But we will be able to never marry us together. - Why? Ask it the tears the eyes. - Because on our premises, one Marie only inside the family. - But finally, there can be an exception! - I checked all the family tree, known as the young Belgian, it never had only one exception there: my grandfather married my grandmother, my uncle married my aunt, my father married my mother...Ps: i didn't do it again sorry Infraid