xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Favorite kind of holiday

I went on a 8 week holiday a couple of years ago - really worth taking any opportunity to travel! I got to do basically all of the above and see half the world (breifly - we moved quick!)...but can only vote for one option :lol:

lol, I like the first one. I've always been a fan of that carribean life. lol. But at the same time I'd like to go to colorado and spend a winter christmas there. :P

I just realized, all the people who selected the first one, discounting me, didn't post. There is a connection between the tropic life and lazy. :P:P:P:D:D:D:D:D:D

I just realized, all the people who selected the first one, discounting me, didn't post.  There is a connection between the tropic life and lazy.   :P  :P  :D  :D  :D  :P  :D  :D  :D

You seems to have missed me!!! :D

A bit disappointed.  All of them are my favourite kind of holiday but i could only vote for the 1st

I agree with Niosis! There's not a better holiday than staying home and computer! But sometimes i want to have fun with my friends too :P

I think the perfect holiday is a mixture of all those... beach and swimming pool are great to relaxe, but travelling and finding new things is always fascinating... and who doesn't like an afternoon with your best mates in front of your playstation or your pc? ahhhh... still half-year for my Summer holiday. :P Anyway, my next big holiday-project (in a couple of years) is an inter-rail throughout europe... Just can't wait! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: