xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
arash

Is There Any One Played Mafia?

for all those who didny enjoy this game : i feel sorry for YOU guyz :P

this is the best game ever

the only game with a 100% fullfilling story to it

the best atmosphere i have seen so far in games and probably the best for many years to come

to back my opinon up i will add that :

im a big game"pirat" so i dont purchase em but those czech guyz who progammed it made such an impression on me that I'm looking out for the time that the original cds will be affordable (im poor)

Sometimes it is hard, though authentic, the cars are very slow sometimes and its limiting.Also, during one level I travelled to my destination and the main mission started and I kept being *bottom*-handed every time, I simply didn't have enough ammo to make it past the number of guards even after stealing their ammo. Then I realised I could get a huge stock of weaponry from my mafia supply man before I travelled to the prison. DOI!

Not everything has to be compared to GTA and I don't think Mafia was based on GTA at all anyway. Apart from being set in a city it has nothing in common with it from style or gameplay. You don't walk away from car crashes.The game is a master piece of story-telling through games but the missions are pretty much trial and error. Until you activate enemies, they stay where they are so if you do die, just re-load and start again knowing where they will be and so knowing to dive, roll and shoot, etc.Its still a great game though, hooked me. I hear Mafia 2 is in the works.

I like playing mafia games..lmaoI know this has nothing to do with games but my friends friends dad was in "The Mafia" the actual one....THE REAL mafia..In real life seriously....But he was once caught by police and changed his ways and now he is a very deep christian.

Mafia is a GREAT game...If not the best of the Car-Action games. I think it has a better story than GTA3: Vice city. Unlike GTA3, MAFIA is not THAT deep in comparsion with the Rockstar monster. Both of them have Great music and voice acting.