xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MSTR

Got Sp2 Yet

Yeah even though i heard alot of complaints about it, i put it on my lab top to see if anything goes wrong, nothing so far but i got some testing to do. After that i guess ill throw it on my pc if everything goes well.

i got it on my desktop, but i am not sure if it is that or a virus/spyware that is slowing it down... lately i have been getting 4fps on things i always get 60 on...The wireless is great in it also, my laptop wouldnt connect to nothing but that fixed it.

Not yet, I tryed getting it last night but my computer froze and I had to restart, then I had to uninstall it since it didn't fully install(gave me a warning about if I didn't my comp might not work properly..eh) which took forever, so I'ma wait till I have the time to do it as in a time I have nothing else to do.

I installed Sp2 on my laptop lastnight... so far it's running ok.It fixed my wireless card, it no longer disconnects for unknown reasons.but still its making it run a little slower than normal.Might just be some spy ware or a virus... But so far I haven't hadAny problems with running programs or crashing, we will see.

You can order free XP2 CD here:
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

...I signed up for it the 2nd day after it was released on cd, and it still hasn't arrived :( if I knew it was going to take this long I might as well have downloaded it, but I don't want to start now. My luck would be that it would arrive in the post the day after I finished downloading it :(

I tryed getting it but it took forever and then my comp froze, restarted and had to take the **** I got off cuz it said it could "cause problems since it didn't fully download", did, took a long *bottom* time, and I just haven't tryed doing it again. It has to be a time where I have nothing to do and can stay near the comp because of ****ing Spybot coming up everytime the download changes a registry or w/e...and it does.