xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
psp-playstation

Would You Help Me? or at least can u?

On my web-site at psp-playstation.trap17.com, and specifically on the psp games list section, I made a big mistake, and now I corrected it on my desktop (offline) and when I try to upload it to replace the old file, it tells me that the upload was successfully done, but when I go online to check it out, I notice that nothing changed, can u help me?

i sometimes also get that prob.what your doing wrong is:you connect to you Xisto with your ftp,find the map where the file is located in.(you dont upload it yet)then you change that file,and then you uploaded it,the ftp then didn't updated the files in that map...could that be true?

That is true, and it is the 1st time it happens to me, anyway, will everything be all right be tomorrow ?

On my web-site at psp-playstation.trap17.com, and specifically on the psp games list section, I made a big mistake, and now I corrected it on my desktop (offline) and when I try to upload it to replace the old file, it tells me that the upload was successfully done, but when I go online to check it out, I notice that nothing changed, can u help me?

:D I think : server slow , when you load again server load in memory with old data ! :D Can you uploaded missing path !

Sorry guys, the problem was solved and i found that the error was totally mine ! :D